Moodle offers many resources and activities that support teaching and learning. If you are new to Moodle, or a veteran, check out tutorials, workshops, or set up a 1:1 consultation.
- Getting Started – How to access your courses and make them available to students
- Moodle for New Faculty – Faculty new to Moodle
- Moodle 3.8 from Linked In Learning – Colgate login required
- Quick Start Guides – A ton of Moodle print tutorials
- Video Tutorials – Many quick videos that focus on a single topic
- Workshops – Attend a Colgate Moodle workshop
- All ITS training opportunities can be found here – colgate.edu/itstraining
- 1:1 Consultations – Meet with a member of the team in person.
- Behind the Scene – How Colgate manages accounts, courses, and enrollments
- FAQs – Frequently asked questions (including some you might not ask)
- Moodle Assessing Learning (from Linked In Learning) – Colgate login required